Saturday, May 19, 2012

Saturday in Photos

I went out to dinner at a traditional Catalan restaurant tonight with a group of friends. I went out on a limb and ordered the "market special" and received this plate with a variety of different things. It was a great surprise.


 Then I met my friend Eve at the fountains near the base of Montjuic in front of the Palace that houses the Museo Nacional de Arte de Catalunia. The "magic" fountains are illuminated with fun colors and are choreographed to match the music. People watch from the steps of the palace and all sides of the fountains. It felt a little similar to the way people gather to watch the bonfire at Dartmouth night during homecoming weekend each fall.


You can see people lined up to watch the fountains along the pedestrian bridge. 

 Time for sleep for me, because I'm going on another excursion tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment