Monday, May 28, 2012

Live and Learn

I've gone to the main train station in Barcelona, called Sants Estacio, a number of times. You can take a train to the airport, so I was at the station when I left for Ibiza in April. Going to Sitges, we took a train from the train station. When we took our class trip to Madrid, we met in the train station. Each time, it took me about 25 minutes to get there from my house. The trip involved walking 3 blocks to the nearest metro station, taking the red line for 5 stops, transferring to the blue line, traveling a few stops along the blue line, and then getting out and walking the last 2 blocks. Last week we were meeting at the train station for our excursion to Girona. I met up with my friend Sam, who lives two streets over, to go to the train station. I started walking towards the metro and he said "where are you going?" Turns out, the train station is only about ten minutes away -- by walking!

Final exams start tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha!!

    Good luck on your finals!

    Love,
    Mom
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha!!

    Good luck on your finals!

    Love,
    Mom
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete