Wednesday, April 25, 2012

¡Buen Viaje!

I turned in my last assignment and now it's officially vacation week!

Here's the plan:

Thursday (4/26) - my whole class takes the high-speed train to Madrid, where we'll spend the rest of the day Thursday, and all day Friday going to museums and exploring the city
Saturday (4/28) - my class is going on a day trip to Toledo to see a cathedral and a museum. Saturday night, our class trip ends and we have one week to travel anywhere (the only rule is we have to stay on the Iberian peninsula). I'm going to travel with two of my closest friends on the trip.
Sunday (4/29) - take a bus to Lisbon, Portugal
Wednesday (5/2) - travel from Lisbon to Faro, Portugal, a smaller town on the Southern coast
Thursday (5/3) - take a bus from Faro to Sevilla, Spain in the province of Andalucía
Sunday (5/6) - fly from Sevilla home to Barcelona

If this video doesn't make you want to travel, nothing will.
(Copying this directly from Nancy's blog - hi nancy, ily)

No comments:

Post a Comment