Sunday, April 8, 2012

Bonjour, parlez-vous francais?

My friend Nancy and two other Dartmouth students on the French LSA in Lyon, France, came to visit Barcelona as part of their vacation week. Tonight, I met up with them for dinner and a fun night out. It was great to catch up and share stories of our experiences and we realized the language challenges we face are incredibly similar. 

And we started to talk about our adventures for the week in June after our final exams. Nancy and I are teaming up with four other Dartmouth girls to travel for 9 days. We have bounced around a hundred different places to visit but haven't made any final decisions. If you have suggestions of places in Europe to visit, let me know! We're open for suggestions!

I'm exhausted tonight, because I got back from Ibiza this afternoon and then spent the night out with the Dartmouth girls. My trip was amazing and the island is SO COOL. I have tons of pics and stories, so check back tomorrow!

Here's a photo of Nancy and me trying to overcome the camera's incredibly powerful flash. I miss her already!

No comments:

Post a Comment